Wedding Suits – Lord James
We specialise in the Best Bespoke Wedding Suits for men.
- All of our Bespoke Wedding Suits are Made in England, are Hand-Cut and have a around 35 Hours Hand Finishing.
- Our Bespoke Wedding Suits also have Full Working Cuffs and a Full Floating Canvas.
- We only use the best quality suiting fabrics and our bunches are dedicated to formalwear.
- We also offer classic and traditional Bespoke tail Coats and Bespoke Morning Coats.
Wedding Suits London – English Visiting Tailors
- We are visiting tailors and as such will visit you at your office or home in London to measure you and carry out your fittings.
- At our first meeting we will take your measurements and talk you through the wealth of option available, We will then arrange a baste fitting (where the Bespoke Wedding Suit is half-made) before having a final fitting with you. The total time involved is usually around eight weeks.
- We are extremely competitive on price considering the equality of our suits. The cost of a two piece Bespoke Wedding Suit is £1,299.
If you were to buy the same garment from Savile Row you would be paying around £3,500. Infact, due to the hand finishing involved, our choice of cloth and premium suit lining, we consider our bespoke suits on the whole to be better than the majority of those now sold on Savile Row. Moreover, they are certainly better in terms of value for money.
We find a lot of our customers are so impressed with their Bespoke Wedding Suit that even after their wedding, they are wearing it for work, interviews and other special occasions.
Wedding Suits on a Budget
For our Bespoke Suits and Bespoke Sports Jackets, please visit our dedicated Bespoke Suits website.
bespoke wedding suit, bespoke wedding suits, mens wedding suits, mens wedding suit, wedding suit for men, wedding suits for men, wedding suits london, london wedding suits, wedding suits, wedding suit london, london wedding suit, wedding suit, tail coats, morning coats, morning suit, morning suits, tail coat, morning jacket